Student Information

Communication with Students

Important information from various administrative offices is normally communicated to students via email. All current Judson University students are provided an email and MyJudson information account. All students are responsible for checking their Judson email accounts regularly as well as academic and schedule information on their own MyJudson information page. The email accounts are maintained by the Information Technology department. Academic information within the MyJudson is maintained by the Registrar's Office.

Inclement Weather

If conditions warrant either closing the University (traditional and/or non-traditional classes) or a delay in opening, we will contact the Emergency Closings Center which you can access at You may also call the Judson emergency closing phone number to check the status: 847-628-2542. There may be situations when the main campus has traditional classes during the day, but the administration decides that inclement weather that has occurred during the day requires canceling evening classes. On questionable weather days, a decision will be made for such classes by 3pm on weekdays, and 6am on Saturdays.

Student Responsibility

The student must become familiar with the academic policies, curriculum requirements and associated deadlines as outlined in this catalog. The Academic Adviser will advise the student on all matters related to their program of study and will aid the student in the interpretation of policies whenever necessary. It is ultimately the student’s responsibility for meeting all stated requirements for the degree and the policies related thereof.


The following features are available within a student's MyJudson account:

  • Biographical Information
  • Student Schedule
  • Grades
  • Academic Record (Judson and Transfer Courses)
  • Degree Audit
  • Financial Aid
  • Student Bill
  • Judson University Course Catalog/Class Schedule Listings
  • Student Forms

The MyJudson Student Portal is accessible from public networks. Students should be sure to log out and close the browser before leaving the computer when using the system from a public device.

All questions related to student academic records should be directed to the Registrar's Office at 847-628-1155.

Change of Address/Information

Current students may change their address or telephone number by logging into MyJudson and clicking the "My Profile and Settings" link in the upper right hand corner. Non-current students and alums should contact the Registrar’s Office in order to make updates. Formal documentation will be required, and may include a recent utility bill, paystub, or driver's license.

Students who wish to change their name should contact the Registrar’s Office. Formal documentation of the name change will be required. Acceptable documentation includes an updated driver’s license, social security card, marriage certificate, or divorce certificate.