Master of Education in Literacy Finances
Master of Education in Literacy
Payment in Full Due
- May 1 - Summer Semester
- August 1 - Fall Semester
- January 1 - Spring Semester
For payment information, see the Financial Information page of the catalog.
|Education in Literacy Graduate Program, total program cost:||$18,450|
|Education in Literacy Graduate Program, per semester (3 billing periods):||$6,150|
Tuition may be paid in full with a single payment due on May 1; this option is only applicable to those not using any form of financial aid (any loan is considered financial aid). All other students should pay by term. A $150 fee for utilizing this payment option is included in the price structure.
Students receiving employer tuition reimbursement from their district or the government will need to call Student Accounts to discuss specifics. Additional fees may apply.
|Payment Plan (Pay Plan) Fee (allows the student to break the semester cost into 4 monthly payments; not available to those students paying in full), per billable term:||$60|
|Graduation Fee1 (cap, gown, diploma and other commencement expenses), applied on term that student graduates:||$125|
The Graduation Fee must be paid regardless of whether the student plans to participate in the formal commencement ceremony.
- Refund - a credit entered on a student's account to reduce the amount of charges
- Drop - refers to cancellation of registration for individual classes
- Withdrawal - refers to cancellation of registration to all classes for a specific term
Tuition Refund for Dropping a Class
There is no refund for an individual class that is dropped within the program.
Tuition Refund for Withdrawal
The Master of Education in Literacy program covers a period of approximately 13 months or 56 weeks. Students who withdraw from the University must file a withdrawal form with the Registrar's Office. Such formal notice will establish the withdrawal date. If a student withdraws without notification, Judson University will determine a withdrawal date. Refunds will be granted per the following schedule:
- Prior to the first class meeting of the program - 100%
- Prior to the beginning of the fifth week of the program - 75%
- Prior to the beginning of the eighteenth week of the program - 50%
- Prior to the beginning of the thirtieth week of the program - 25%
- Any subsequent withdrawals - $0
Tuition refunds will be calculated on the program cost charge only; there will be no per class or hourly rate refund. There will be no refund for an individual course that is dropped.