Admission into the Master of Architecture program at Judson University requires:
- Successful completion of the Judson University B.A. in Architecture or equivalent
- A summary undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- A cumulative architecture course GPA of 3.00 or higher
- A comprehensive portfolio of academic, creative and professional work
- A letter of intent stating the applicant's abilities and professional aspirations
- A complete Judson University M.Arch application form
- A letter of support from the Judson University Department of Architecture faculty or three (3) letters of recommendation if the applicant completed their undergraduate degree elsewhere
- Written acceptance by the Graduate Dean in consultation with the Graduate Council
In addition to the above, students who have completed a B.A. or B.S. degree in Architecture or another field from another regionally accredited institution must also:
- Take the GRE and supply official test results
- Complete an interview with the Department Chair after submitting the application
The whole of the above will be considered regardless of the strengths or weaknesses of any single component.
The complete application is due by February 15 for fall semester priority enrollment, July 1 for fall semester late enrollment or November 15 for spring semester enrollment. Applicants are notified by March 31, August 15 or December 31, respectively, of their application status.
Applications will be reviewed collectively by the School of Art, Design and Architecture. Qualified candidates will receive a letter notifying them of their acceptance. At this point, it is the responsibility of the student to schedule a meeting with their Academic Advisor to discuss registration. Students transferring to Judson from another institution may be required to complete "preparatory courses" as designated by the Architecture department, which satisfy NAAB and departmental mission requirements for the professional degree.